When we reach the goal, it marks the beginning of the next.
– Saturday, September 15.- Teacher at Orchestra of the Katarina Gurska High School of Music to prepare the trombone section.
– Sunday, September 23rd.– Concert with the DakApp Chamber Orchestra under the direction of Junichi Hirokami at 8:00 pm in the Sony Auditorium of the Reina Sofia School of Music in Madrid.
– October 21 and 22nd.– Master Classes at the Brass Academy Alicante. Info: https://www.brassacademy.com/en/profesores/trombon/
– From October 29 to November 4. – Collaboration with BandArt, rehearsals and concerts at the Miguel Delibes Auditorium in Valladolid. Works by Ives, Schubert and Bruckner.
– November 17th and 18th.– Master Classes in the ACCADEMIA EUROPEA DEL TROMBONE held at Casa della Musica di Portacomaro (Italy).
– From 19 to 25 November.– Member of the Jury of the 18th Edition of the Chieri International Competition in Chieri (Italy). Info:https://sites.google.com/view/ccpiemonteseen/chieri-international-competition
– From December 8 to 17. – Ximo Vicedo China Tour. Master Classes and recitals. Soon more details.
– December 22nd and 23rd.– Master Classes at the Brass Academy Alicante. Info: https://www.brassacademy.com/en/profesores/trombon/
– From the 18th to the 22nd of March.– World Premiere of the “Double Concerto for Trumpet, Trombone and Orchestra” by Christian Lindberg with the Radio Televisión Española Symphony Orchestra under the baton of the composer himself. This Piece written and dedicated for the soloists Pacho Flores (trumpet) and Ximo Vicedo (Trombone). The concerts will be on Thursday March 21 and Friday March 22 at 7:30 pm at the Teatro Monumental of Madrid.